The mock neck T-shirt has a subtle athletic style, with a looser, more relaxed fit and a deep collar trim that sits close to the neck. The compact cotton jersey has a weightier feel than our other jerseys, making this an ideal T-shirt for winter. The brushed finish has a peachy handle. Layer under knitwear or with a lightweight jacket.
Product Code: MTSH0049-BKAA
- 100% Cotton
- Gentle wash at 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Designed in England and made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Relaxed Fit
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size Medium
- Delivery within 1-5 working days.
- €5 or free for orders over €200.
- All orders and returns are processed via our EU warehouse.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside of Europe, please visit our UK, US, or Rest of World sites.
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860
The History of the Classic T-Shirt
Sunspel played a pivotal role in the birth of this universal wardrobe staple; making what was previously considered a simple undergarment out of the finest cotton we created the world’s first luxury T-shirt. Made in England since 1860 using long-staple cotton for unparalleled softness, lightness and comfort, our crew neck T-shirt has a classic fit and only the most essential of details, making it the perfect day-to-day wardrobe foundation.