This T-shirt is made from Sea Island cotton, an exceptionally rare fibre grown and handpicked in the Caribbean, with a very long staple fibre that gives the yarn strength and extraordinary softness. Cut to the same fit as the classic crew neck, this is the perfect foundation layer to any outfit.
Product Code: MTSH4000-WHAA
- 100% Sea Island Cotton
- Sourced from the West Indies and Spun in Switzerland
- Gentle wash at 30°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Fit is slightly tighter than our classic outerwear T-Shirts
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size Medium
- Delivery within 1-5 working days.
- €5 or free for orders over €150.
- All orders and returns are processed via our EU warehouse.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside of Europe, please visit our UK, US, or Rest of World sites.
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860