Our Italian linen comes from the Leomaster mill on the banks of Bisenzio river in Prato, located there since the 1950s. The mill specialises in weaving yarn-dyed natural fibres – linen for summer and wool for winter. The fibre itself is sourced from France, known for its exceptionally fine linen.
Pair with our matching linen blazer to make a versatile modern suit, perfect for work or a summer wedding.
Product Code: MTRS3049-BUAF
- 100% Linen
- Fabric by Leomaster, Italy
- Made in Portugal
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
- Gentle dry clean only
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Mid to high Rise, Pleat front with tapered leg
- Model is 6’1” and wears a size 32"
- Delivery within 1-5 working days.
- €5 or free for orders over €200.
- All orders and returns are processed via our EU warehouse.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside of Europe, please visit our UK, US, or Rest of World sites.
Men's Bottoms - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
2. Hips - Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860