Japanese Selvedge Denim Jacket
Our take on the traditional denim jacket. A regular fit, it is made in our luxury lightweight 13oz Japanese denim with a slight stretch. Retaining all the timeless denim jacket characteristics, this is a wardrobe essential. Wear over a Classic T-shirt and pair with our Japanese Denim jeans for a nostalgic look, or with our Undyed Five Pocket Trouser.
Our Japanese denim is made for us at the Kuroki mill in the city of Ibara, Okayama. Since 1965 the factory has specialised in rope-dyeing denim, a time-intensive process that gives a rich indigo. River water used by the mill to soften the fabric is treated and recycled for use in the rice paddies of Okayama.
Product Code: MJAC7098-BUPC
- 99% Cotton, 1% Polyurethane
- Fabric woven by Kuroki, Japan
- 13oz Denim with slight stretch for comfort
- Gentle wash at 30°C with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Regular Fit
- Model is 6'1"" and wears a size Medium
Men's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
1. Pass the tape measure across your back, under your arms and over your breastbone at its widest point. Ensure the tape measure remains horizontal and that it sits snugly against your body but is not pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.