In 1947 Sunspel not only introduced the boxer short to Britain, we also perfected its design. With just a few minor tweaks, we still produce boxer shorts to our original specifications.
The seams are double-turned and feldlocked to avoid rough edges. The rear features a distinctive back panel rather than an uncomfortable central seam. And each pair is cut from 100% long staple fine cotton for unmatched lightness, softness and breathability. This version is made with a slightly longer cut than our classic style.
Product Code: MBOX4702-BUAN
- 100% Cotton
- Wash at 40°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Designed in England and made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Regular Fit
- Longer in the leg than our classic boxer
- Back panel and enclosed seams for added comfort
- Elasticated waist
- Open fly
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size Medium
All orders are shipped via our EU warehouse
Europe: 1 - 5 working days.
Shipping cost: €5 or free for orders over €200
Returns via our EU warehouse
For full delivery and returns information, click here.
If you would like your order delivered outside of Europe, please visit the UK, US, or Rest of World sites.
Men's Bottoms - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
2. Hips - Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860