We created this luxurious style to mark 70 years since Sunspel's own John Hill introduced the Boxer Short to Britain. Cut from authentic Sea Island cotton (Grown in the Caribbean and handpicked by specialists), the Original British Boxer Short has a refined, lustrous appearance thanks to the incredibly fine, extra-long staple cotton yarn.
The design is based on a pair of button fly boxers found in the Sunspel archive. Soft channel construction on the waistband, mother of pearl buttons, and the classic Boxer Short cut.
Product Code: MBOX4711-WHAA
- 100% Sea Island Cotton
- Gentle wash at 40°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Designed and made in England
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Regular Fit
- Back panel and enclosed seams for added comfort
- Elasticated waist
- Open fly
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size Medium
- Delivery within 1-5 working days.
- €5 or free for orders over €200.
- All orders and returns are processed via our EU warehouse.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside of Europe, please visit our UK, US, or Rest of World sites.
Men's Bottoms - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
2. Hips - Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860