Heritage English footwear brand Walsh Sneakers has been making running shoes at its Bolton factory since 1961. We have reworked one of their most iconic styles in soft suede with leather detailing for a smart take on a technical running shoe, made here in England.
Fact: Roger Bannister was wearing Walsh when he broke the four minute mile.
Product Code: MFTW9362-MIAB
- UK size 4-12
- True to size
- Delivery within 1-5 working days.
- €5 or free for orders over €200.
- All orders and returns are processed via our EU warehouse.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside of Europe, please visit our UK, US, or Rest of World sites.
|UK SIZE||UK 3||UK 4||UK 5||UK 6||UK 7||UK 8||UK 9||UK 10||UK 11|