The boy fit T-shirt with a new embroidery on the front by the artist David Shrigley. The boy fit tee is carefully cut to mimic the proportions of the traditional men's T-shirt, with dropped shoulders, subtly lengthened sleeves, and a clean neckline that sits neatly against the body. Crafted from long staple midweight cotton, this style has been carefully tailored for casual simplicity.
David Shrigley OBE is known for his witty, deadpan drawings and paintings. For a new summer capsule collection to mark the 75th anniversary of our move into our Long Eaton factory, he reworked a vintage Sunspel logo into a set of illustrations in his characteristically quirky, contemporary style.
Product code: DSWTSH0087SE19-WHAA
- 100% Cotton
- Gentle wash at 40ºC inside out with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Dry flat and reshape whilst damp
- Iron on a medium heat
- Designed in England and made in Portugal
- Delivery within 1-5 working days.
- €5 or free for orders over €200.
- All orders and returns are processed via our EU warehouse.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside of Europe, please visit our UK, US, or Rest of World sites.
Women's Tops - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Bust - Wearing a bra, pass the tape measure straight across your back, under your arms and over the fullest point of your bust.
2. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860