An easy to wear, tapered corduroy trouser cut to ankle length and garment dyed for a broken-in feel. The 100% cotton French corduroy is warm, soft and comfortable to wear, ideal for autumn dressing. This style has a matching jacket for a relaxed contemporary set.
Product code: WTRS3045-BRBM
- Main fabric: 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Pocketing: 100% cotton
- Wash at 30ºc inside out
- Wash separately
- Before washing close all fastenings
- After washing remove promptly
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat or hang to dry; do not use clips
- Gentle iron on medium heat on inside
- Dry cleanable
- Made in Portugal
- Delivery within 1-5 working days.
- €5 or free for orders over €200.
- All orders and returns are processed via our EU warehouse.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside of Europe, please visit our UK, US, or Rest of World sites.
Women's Bottoms - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
2. Hips - Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860