The classic Sunspel boxer in an original botanical print, created by the London fashion illustrator Rosie McGuinness for our summer collection.
Sunspel first introduced the boxer short to Britain in 1947, and perfected its design at the same time. With just a few minor tweaks, we still produce boxer shorts to our original specifications. The seams are double-turned and feldlocked to avoid rough edges. The rear has a distinctive back panel instead of an uncomfortable central seam. And each pair is cut from 100% long staple fine cotton for unmatched lightness, softness and breathability.
Rosie McGuinness’s work is characterised by fluid lines and a bold colour palette. She has collaborated with Sunspel on two prints, with her instantly recognisable expressive aesthetic.
Product code: RMMBOX4701P-BUQA
- 100% Cotton
- Wash at 40°C
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable
- Designed in England and made in Portugal
- Fits true to size - take your normal size
- Regular Fit
- Back panel and enclosed seams for added comfort
- Elasticated waist
- Open fly
- Model is 6'1" and wears a size Medium
- Delivery within 1-5 working days.
- €5 or free for orders over €200.
- All orders and returns are processed via our EU warehouse.
- For full delivery and returns information, click here.
- For deliveries outside of Europe, please visit our UK, US, or Rest of World sites.
Men's Bottoms - Body Measurements
This chart displays sizes based on body measurements. Use our measuring tips and refer to the sketch below to determine your size.
How to measure:
1. Waist - Pass the tape measure around your natural waistline, at the narrowest point of your waist. The tape measure should sit snugly against your body, but should not be pulled too tight.
2. Hips - Pass the tape measure across your hipbone, around the fullest point of your hips.
Need more help?
If you are unsure of the size required, please contact our Customer Services team.
Tel: 0115 973 7860